Sunday, May 30, 2010

Leave Me Alone

You are my heart and my world
It is enough time to say so
For me, nothing is required from you
The only thing, you should give me back is
My sweetest and colorful kisses before you left
You should set up the new methods
To restart your own life without me,
Please leave me alone at this moment


A long time is enough to love
It is the best time to say so
For you, it should not have like that
For me, nothing is required from you
One thing you should do is
To leave me alone until end and
To rebuild everything being new
For your own life without me

Please let me go away from you
A long time is enough to feel so
One thing you should do surely is
Going on well with your new life and
Leaving me alone without you


Please let me go away from you to be the furthest
It is enough time to say so
For me, nothing is required from you
But my soul, only give me back from you
Let it be free and please leave me alone
Together with my soul forever.

Hnin Pann Nyo
7-6-09.

No comments:

Post a Comment